WINE PRODUCTION & CUSTOM CRUSH
STATE OF THE ART WINEMAKING TECHNOLOGY.
Geared towards processing the highest quality wine with the with highest quality tools. The Caves at Soda Canyon has recently upgraded its facility with top of the line technology in order to handle your grapes with care.
- Elevator delivery to the press where you can pull out any MOG or sort clusters
- Bucher-Vaslin XPlus 80 – 5.5 tons whole cluster
- Barrel and tank fermentation available
- Pre-sorting with incline conveyer from P&L
- Pellenc Selective M destemmer
- Weco Optical Sorter
- Bucher-Vaslin Delta PMV must pump
- Bucher-Vaslin JLB 12 for pressing (can use XPlus 80 if preferred)
- Auto-pumpover set-ups with both Carlsen air pumps and Alfa Laval centrifugal pumps on select tanks
- VinWizard control for auto-pumpovers
- Guaranteed 14 days in tank
- Extended maceration allowed
- Regular pump overs with Waukesha pumps (30 and 130)
- Barrel fermentation allowed
- Six 550-gallon closed top tanks
- Six 850-gallon closed top tanks
- Four 1,090-gallon closed top tanks
- Four 1,610-gallon closed top tanks
- Three 1,800-gallon closed top tanks
- Two 2,600-gallon closed top tanks
- Sixteen S-bins with lids
- Seven T-bins with lids
- The Caves are cooled with three air-handlers
- Hot and cold temperature-controlled barrel storage room
- All barrels stored with Western Cave Racks provided by The Caves.
- Oxo-Line racks with wheels available
Custom crush clients may have the opportunity to participate in the Caves at Soda Canyon hospitality program, including the opportunity to host their own private tastings and events. Clients may also have the opportunity to be featured in Caves at Soda Canyon hosted tastings as well as possible placements in the Caves at Soda Canyon wine club.